As Casitron Limited is an ASP (Application Service Provider), we alleviate your concerns about data security, the need for you to buy expensive equipment, and we take care of all your backup requirements. When updates and new features are added to CLAMS (Casitron’s Lease Accounting and Management System), they are immediately available to you.
CLAMS provides a comprehensive lease/loan accounting solution for managing portfolios, tracking assets and handling accounts.
CLAMS is capable of servicing all types of equipment and vehicle contracts and covers the entire process from origination to the end of the contract’s life.
Historical records are kept on file and never purged. As soon as data is loaded to CLAMS, transactions are immediately posted to the general ledger. Most of the accounting is performed automatically and financial statements can be printed at any time. CLAMS is designed to be operated by all staff, including those not familiar with lease accounting practices.
- A fully integrated general ledger,
- Leases, conditional sales, loans, and open-loan contracts,
- Buyout quotations,
- Contract, vendor, rep/broker, PPSA, insurance, accounts receivable,
- accounts payable, inventory, and asset audit information,
- Memos and correspondence,
- Cheque printing, including electronic signature and MICR encoding,
- Large range of standard reports, and
- Customized programming.
The securitization facility in CLAMS includes: discount reports, recording of discount information, and maintains a funder balance with each contract.
Using CLAMS for your lease accounting and management functions, allows you to focus on what you do best – running your business.
- A PC running Windows (e.g. 2000, XP, Vista), or a MAC running a MAC OS.